VENUE & HOURS
Johan Cruijff ArenA
Johan Cruijff Boulevard 1
1101 DL Amsterdam
For a map, check out Location & Directions.
Opening Hours: 8pm to 6 am
We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession. Police officers will be working inside and outside of the event, and all narcotics laws will be strictly enforced. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
HOW TO GET THERE
PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND PARKING
Johan Cruijff ArenA mobility portal
Start planning your journey to the johan cruijff arena by using their Mobility Portal. It’s your one-stop shop for parking vouchers and train tickets.
You can park in several locations within walking distance. Check the ArenA Mobility Portal for all the info you need. You can buy your parking ticket in advance here or through the ArenA Mobility Portal.
Parking for touring cars
Touring cars / buses can park at p-bus. You can buy your parking e-ticket in advance here.
NS – Dutch Railway
Due to railway works there will be an adjusted train table. Departing from Bijlmer-Arena, extra trains will run to Alkmaar, Utrecht Central station, Amsterdam Central station and Rotterdam Central station. Departing from Duivendrecht, extra trains will run to Lelystad and Utrecht. We advise you strongly to plan your trip via the NS Travel Planner or the ArenA Mobility Portal.
Departing from Bijlmer-Arena (time schedule is subject to change – always check the NS Travel Planner for the latest updates)
6.23 to Utrecht Central station
6.24 to Alkmaar. Also stops at Amsterdam zuid, Schiphol, Leiden, Uitgeest, Castricum, Heiloo.
6.25 to Amsterdam Central station
6.29 to Rotterdam Central station. Also stops at Amsterdam zuid, Schiphol, Leiden, Laan van NOI, Den Haag HS.
6.53 to Utrecht Central station
6.55 to Amsterdam Central station
6.59 to Rotterdam Central station. Also stops at Amsterdam Zuid, Schiphol, Leiden, Laan van NOI, Den Haag HS.
Departing from Duivendrecht (time schedule is subject to change – always check the NS Travel Planner for the latest updates)
6.18 to Lelystad. Stops at all stations.
6.32 to Utrecht. Runs via Diemen zuid, Weesp, Bussem and Hilversum and stops at all stations.
GVD – subway (metro)
Extra GVB subways will run towards Amsterdam Central station and station Isolatorweg from 06:00 am, leaving from Bijlmer-Arena.
GVB buses will run every 30 minutes from 1.00 till 06.00 between Bijlmer-Arena and Central station. Tickets cost €4,50 each.
Taxis can be found on the North side of the Johan Cruijff ArenA. We advise you not to reserve a taxi but to just wait in the line after the event at the taxi stand.
There is a separate pickup spot for Uber. Please check the exact location in your Uber app.
SECURITY & ENTRY
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough search, including emptying your pockets and bags, having all of your items examined, a full pat-down, and possibly removing your shoes. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
AGES & ID
You must be 18+ to enter all areas of the festival and to consume alcohol. Photo ID required.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Any government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- Government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)
- NO Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
- NO Re-entry/ins & outs per day
- NO Refunds or exchanges
- NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- YES Mobile phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- YES Earplugs
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded or political statements and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Lip balm, lip gloss, and lipstick (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroids, etc.)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- YES Powder makeup (liquid makeup is prohibited)
- YES Sealed Hand Sanitizer
- YES Small bags, single-compartment bags, plush bags, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Tampons and pads (must be sealed at entry)
- YES Wet wipes (must be sealed at entry)
- NO Totems
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Costumes that resemble public safety uniforms (police, SWAT, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry
- NO Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- NO Laser pointers and air horns
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol)
- NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- NO Pacifiers
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO (Reusable) water bottles
- NO Selfie sticks
- NO Stickers, flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Tents, umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- NO Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- NO Wind chairs/sofas