Music festivals can be exhausting, slightly stressful, but also the best times of your life. That’s why it’s important to have only the best people around you at all times! Of course your neighbours will be great to meet, but the people you bring with you will influence how much fun you’re having. Here are a couple tips on the best people to have around during a music festival:
1. Positive people: There’s nothing worse than someone who’s complaining all the time. Surround yourself with positive people, and positive things will start happening!
2. Friendly people: You’ll want to make new festival friends, of course. So make sure the people you bring with you are friendly and open to meeting new faces!
3. Same music taste: This is a no-brainer! But since you’ll be attending AMF together, we’re assuming you’ve already got similar tastes :)
4. Someone tall: For shoulder rides! If you’re one of the more height-challenged people of the world, make sure you bring someone tall and strong to make sure you get a glimpse high above the rest.
5. Trustworthy: We like to assume everyone has the right frame of mind while attending AMF, but sometimes things happen! It’s always good to have someone you trust with you.
This isn’t to say you can’t attend AMF on your own! Riding solo sometimes is the best way to meet new people, and really do whatever it is you want. We’re just making some suggestions if you’re deciding who to invite. :-)
Either way, we know these five days of events are sure to bring a smile to your face, and a new friend in your life!